Responsible Person RP FvP
Every Pharma company in Switzerland with the wholesales license must employ a Responsible Person RP (Fachtechnisch verantwortliche Person, FvP).
The RP must follow in his tasks EU-GDP Guidelines as well as all Swissmedic regulations.
The qualification of the RP is defined in AMBV.
RP FvP tasks and responsibilities
- Continuously quality management meetings
- Management Reviews
- Creating and maintaining EU-GDP Quality systems
- Handling of GDP Documentation
- Creating, maintaining, training, releasing and archiving of SOPs
- Creating and signing Technical quality agreements
- Checkin commercial agreements
- Creating and maintaining Job descriptions
- GDP transport / temperature releasing
- Performing Supplier audits and qualifications
- Customer qualifications, Change control
- Swissmedic Inspections, contactperson to Swissmedi
- Perform Swissmedic license applications
- Internal and external audits
- Handling of Complaints, Deviations and Return of Goods
- Risk and Recall Management
- Handling Wholesale Operations
- CAPA, Falsified medicines